We are pleased to announce that Gordon Dadds has once again been recognised by The Legal 500, the leading guide to law firms in the UK.
Gordon Dadds has been recommended in 12 practice areas which include our core practice areas of Corporate and Commercial, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution and Private Client.
We are delighted that The Legal 500 also include personal recommendations for 22 of our lawyers, including our Managing Partner, Adrian Biles.
Recognition of specific work we have carried out included mention of our representation of Private Eye, our work for Berkeley Homes and Derwent London, our experience in dealing with divorces and cohabitation disputes and pre- and postnuptial settlements, our work for KPMG on numerous trade mark matters, our licencing work for clients such as Bleinheim Palace and our advice to Airways Aviation on its acquisition of Atlantic Flight Training.
Highlights of the client feedback given in relation to our individual lawyers included:
Real Estate Litigator, Janet Ayres: ‘first rate’
Real Estate Litigator, Adrian Bingham: ‘a deep thinker who analyses issues and tells the client exactly where the case sits’
Family Consultant, John Burrell: ‘very knowledgeable and works very hard’
Real Estate Litigator, Ian Chappell: ‘an excellent negotiator’
Dispute Resolution Solicitor, Paul Dench: ‘has a finely tuned litigation radar’
Dispute Resolution Partner, Philip Somarakis : ‘excellent knowledge and advice’
Please see the overview below for the full list of 12 practice areas and 22 lawyers recognised:
- Corporate and Commercial – M&A: Smaller Deals, up to £50m: Adrian Biles, Alon Domb, Jonathan Lass, Michael Hatchwell, Paul Toolan, Rebecca Ferguson, Richard Elliott
- Crime, Fraud and Licensing – Fraud – Civil: Peter Atkinson
- Crime, Fraud and Licensing – Licensing: Peter Atkinson, Philip Somarakis
- Dispute Resolution – Defamation and Privacy: Robin Shaw
- Insurance – Insurance and Reinsurance Litigation: Adrian Bingham
- Private Client – Family: David Ruck
- Real Estate – Commercial Property: Marilyn Elstow, Richard Kelsey
- Real Estate – Property Litigation: Ian Chappell, Janet Ayres, Paul Dench, Richard Kelsey
- TMT (Technology, Media and Telecoms) – Brand Management: Jim Dennis
- TMT (Technology, Media and Telecoms) – Media and Entertainment: Nigel Davies
- Transport – Aviation: Richard Elliott