Once again, Gordon Dadds Lawyers have been recognised as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters in their 2015 London Super Lawyers List.
The following lawyers have been recognised (those marked with a * have been recognised for the first time this year):
- Alon Domb – Business Affairs
- Richard Elliott – Banking Law (Rising Star)
- Julia Guy – Employment Law (Rising Star) *
- Rebecca Lynch – Employment Law (Rising Star)
- Laura Livingstone – Employment Law *
- David Ruck – Family Law
- Robin Shaw – Intellectual Property
- Nick Goldstone – Commercial Litigation
Super Lawyers, the Thomson Reuters solicitor-rating service, recognises solicitors who have achieved excellence in the practice of law. Being named on this respected list is an honour and a validation of legal accomplishments. The rigorous Super Lawyers selection process measures peer recognition and professional achievement through peer nominations, independent research and peer evaluations. The full list of Super Lawyers is available here.