Corporate & Commercial
We offer practical and cost effective advice covering all kinds of corporate and commercial matters at home and internationally, and support most aspects of what a business requires through its life-cycle. On the corporate side we cover transactional work such as M&A, IPOs and fund-raising exercises, and general corporate advisory, including corporate governance, regulatory compliance and restructurings. On the financing side we can provide the sophisticated financial and banking know-how that complex corporate transactions often require. Our clients work in a wide range of sectors and include start-ups, entrepreneurs, private equity houses, venture capitalists, financial institutions, private and public companies, and multinational corporations. All deals are led by one of our partners, who will provide commercial, pragmatic and imaginative advice. We have worked on complex multi-jurisdictional transactions and also regularly co-ordinate complex overseas transactions. We can also provide full corporate support and dedicated company secretarial team, if required.
Our corporate services include:
- Mergers & acquisitions (M&A), including share and business acquisitions and disposals
- Equity capital markets and takeovers
- Secondary issues, including: placings, vendor placings and rights issues
- Corporate Finance including joint ventures, shareholders agreements and investment agreements
- Corporate re-organisation
- Advising on continuing obligations under the London Stock Exchange
- Exchange listing rules
- Partnership agreements
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Fraud & white collar crime
- Business reconstruction, recovery, restructuring & insolvency
Most corporate matters involve close and regular collaboration with our colleagues in employment, commercial, IP, tax and real estate.