Pensions & Actuarial Consultancy
Our highly qualified pensions and actuarial consultants advise on a range of issues, ranging from the basic to the highly complex. We know most schemes are keen to minimise liabilities and have a clear oversight of risk.
We can undertake all the actuarial work that a defined benefit pensions scheme may need, and pride ourselves on bringing a straightforward and pragmatic approach to the process.
We’re equipped to prepare bespoke models for complex situations and extend our reports to include consideration of all financial aspects.
We can help you with:
- Automatic enrolment to workplace pensions
- Pension fund valuations
- Wind up and management of final salary schemes
- Advice on investment strategy
- Scheme member communications and other statutory communication
- Independent trustee services for final salary and money purchase pension schemes, as well as group life arrangements
- Advice for final salary and money purchase schemes
- Advice on investment manager selection
- PPI mis-selling calculations and advice
- Actuarial valuations for accounting purposes
- Actuarial modelling and reporting
- Pension sharing reports for divorce cases
- Valuations of loss of earnings and other benefits to assist in employment tribunal cases
- Senior hire benefit package costings
- Risk management, including modelling exercises, actuarial calculations and reporting
- Loss calculations for pension and investment complaint cases