People are most organisations’ most valuable asset. Our specialist employment lawyers will provide you with practical and commercial solutions to the legal issues that arise through the whole employment lifecycle, including:
- Employment contracts, handbooks and policies
- Maternity and paternity leave and pay
- Flexible working
- Pay and remuneration
- Long and short term sickness absence
- Transfers of undertakings
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Misuse of confidential information by employees
- Employment tribunals
- Redundancy and restructuring
- Restrictive covenants
- Team moves
- Immigration and recruitment from outside the EU or European Economic Area
Our employment law expertise has helped clients operating across a wide variety of industries including retail, finance, banking, law, luxury brands, information technology, recruitment, architecture, construction, engineering, market research, and PR and media – both nationally and internationally.
To help keep you up to date with changes in employment law we can provide bespoke training and seminars on diversity and equality, performance management, discipline, restructuring, Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE) and other topics.