Tax & Trusts
Whether you have recently experienced a major life event such as retirement or are looking to draft a Will for the first time, we can help you review the tax implications and your trust options.
As tax experts, we can advise you on:
- Personal tax compliance and planning
- Completion and submission of self assessment tax returns
- Inheritance tax planning and advice
- Capital gains tax advice and planning
- Trust compliance and tax returns
- Tax efficient savings and investment advice
Trusts continue to be a major feature of the personal finance landscape and we can advise you on the setting up, administration, and review of charitable, personal injury and family trusts, amongst others. Many of our clients have sought our advice generation after generation.
Our ongoing trust administration services include:
- Regular contact and liaison with banks, accountants, brokers and investment managers
- Keeping all records and preparing accounts and tax returns
- Advising and dealing with beneficiary distributions in respect of capital and income
- Advising on the impact of legislation and tax changes