From the sale or purchase of property, be it a small flat or a large country estate, to gaining planning consent or resolving landlord and tenant issues, we have the knowledge and experience to advise you on all aspects of the residential market. We can advise you on issues across England and Wales as well as internationally through our global legal network.
Whether you are a UK or overseas buyer, trustee, landlord, tenant, private developer or an investor, we will always provide you with objective, expert advice to guide you through the legal intricacies of residential property.
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- The sale or purchase of property or lots of land
- Planning and development issues
- Extending ownership rights and leasehold enfranchisement
- Resolving landlord and tenant issues
- Assisting clients with the acquisition, structuring, sale and management of property assets using appropriate structures and jurisdictions
- Assisting clients to acquire and structure home ownership globally