GDFM | Documentation Managed Services
We offer documentation managed services that enable our clients to meet a multitude of their client outreach and repapering challenges, such as; Uncleared Margin, MIFIDII, Ring-fencing and Brexit.
Through working closely with our partners, we have developed a solution which delivers high value outcomes and also, acknowledges the procurement and budgetary pressures our clients are experiencing.
What makes our proposition unique
Our proposition enables our clients’ in-house legal department to offload 90% of the effort typically required to deliver these projects. This is achieved through:
- Single prime entity and single invoice for service
- Best-in-class managed service design and risk management, with a low exception profile
- Appropriate levels of professional indemnity
- Regulated legal advice embedded in the service
- Ability to navigate the onshore resource demand crisis, through utilising onshore (non-metro) and offshore processing centres
- SmartDx document templates and cloud-based negotiation to facilitate high volumes across tight deadlines
Our delivery partners
We use established relationships to deliver work as we recognize that current documentation challenges can be best solved through targeted collaboration:
Cognia Law have a deep heritage in providing Legal Service Outsourcing and Managed Services; they have a processing centre in Cape Town and will support our onshore operations, both metro and Cardiff. Learn more at http://www.cognialaw.com/.
SmartDX, the Capital Markets division of Smart Communications, is the industry standard for automating trade and relationship document generation, processing and collaboration in the Capital Markets. Trusted by all of the G15 investment banks and some of the world’s largest energy and commodity companies, SmartDX helps simplify the negotiation and execution of trade and relationship documentation for all market participants, across all document types, asset classes and product types.
SmartDX serves its global customer base from offices located in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Learn more at www.thunderhead.com/smartdx.
For further information and details of our service model, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org